It’s Good Friday so not surprising that Judas Iscariot is trending in Nigeria. If you’re Nigerian you know why but if you’re not, it’s due to the “whistle blowing’ propaganda in other words “snitch”.
The Federal Executive Council approved the Whistle blowing policy to curb fraud and other related crimes in both the public and private sectors. The individual that informs the government of such crime cases gets 5% off recovered loot. “If you know that fraudulent relative but you’re hesitant about betraying your blood, please inform me so we can share the 5% bonus!”
It happens that Judas Iscariot is trending very close to the date of this announcement. If you’re an ardent bible researcher, you’ll know that Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus. Twitter has been buzzing all day with very hilarious posts this trend. With that being said, we bring you the tweets.
1.Lmaoo! This one is too childish. Trust Nigerians to bring humor into everything.
2. Baba abi i shuu blow whistle ni?
3. Lmaoo. If you know you know
4. I can say this picture even without a caption cracks me up!
5. People will sha find a way to connect anything involving money to the Igbo’s
6. This is outrightly hilarious
7. I don get alert! God-win. I’m sure he wouldn’t use “God” though
8. Absolutely no caption
10. How you walk when you’re going to snitch
11. This thing about “Whistle blowing” is making Nigerians crazy
Have a Good Friday. Oh well! Today is Good Friday