The just concluded #BBNaijaFinale was graced by the popular naija legend Tu face Idibia, Tiwa Savage known as Naija Beyonce and Emmy Gee.
An African record was broken with over 26 million votes in the final week. Kudos!!!
Efe Michael Ejeba emerged winner and was crowned with 25million naira and an SUV.
But in all the happenings around this event, the intense buzz on social media especially Twitter caught our attention. Hence, we bring to you the reactions of zero chill Nigerian Twitter.
1. How you scatter dance when you hear T-brother has been evicted
2. King EFE
3. How you cry unto The God of Efe to pick your calls
4. The saying ‘God rewards the meek and humble’ has never been so true!
5. This is downright hilarious. We even have an angel sent to finish work on Tboss
6. I know what we can do sha. We can now undistractedly face @MBuhari
7. Lmao. Even innocent bystanders were not left out. What did Queen Tiwa do to deserve all this? Though she was less shaded because her performance was awesome.
8. Ahh! people are wicked! But I hope she gets endorsed though
9. I personally think if Marvis had won the prize money, we would have done a nation wide protest. With all the ogbono soup and eba she devoured with legend. Chaii!
10. Even private jet owners are doing ‘yimu’ for Tboss.
11. Lol! ‘I comment my reserve’
12. Please I’m really not here for this particular one
13. Please we need to send someone check on Uncle abi Aunty Bobrisky. He’s downcast about “Tburz” coming third
14. I’m not here for this one too o
15. When the prodigal daughter comes back home without the money. “Who is your daddy”?
15. Lol. You guys don’t want him to hear word again sha
16. I’m here for this one. I’m curious to know!
17. Remember that Tboss’s supporter that did campaign dinner for her? He wanted to switch side but got a big L from EfeNation
18. Disclaimer on why Tboss is not liked by Nigerians
19. Lmaoo. The individual behind this account issa savage. Damn! What will it profit you to deny your family and still lose 25million?
20. Access bank wants to eat food they didn’t cook